1. Preliminary research – This covers the period in which the following documents need to be obtained:
- Up-to-date blueprints – these are obtained from the Geodesy, Cartography, and Cadastre Agency (GCCA). In the cases where there is no cadastral map for the area, the blueprints are issued by the local municipal office.
- Design visa.
- Statement issued by the local electricity company during the preliminary research stage;
- Initial data for the design provided by the local plumbing and water supply company;
- In the cases of central heating, initial data for the design provided by the local heating company.
- Geodetic survey
- Geological survey
2. Design – Preparation of investment projects
Development of an ideational architectural project and a proposal of a building structure based on the contemplated:
- Electrical installations;
- Plumbing and water supply;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning;
- Energy efficiency;
- Fire safety;
- Parks and landscaping;
- Building waste management;
- Energy Efficiency Assessment Report.
The content of the investment project depends on the intended purpose and the total square footage of the building. The different types of buildings are:
- Residential buildings;
- Public buildings;
- Manufacturing plants and facilities;